Thursday, April 1, 2010

ITS BARBIE BITCHES!


SO! I can't say I'm a fan of the song ( shit is garbage truck juice! ) but the video was tough. What's better than a Half Naked Nicki windin' her silicone buttcheeks too & fro? And who the fuck doesn't love some Amber Rose? I mean, come on that is every niggas Baldheaded fantasy! I even kinda liked the green hair! So sue me!

SIDENOTE -- Is it me or did the director AND stylist Suck Rihanna's dick a little too HARD? #Justsayin Nicki's REALLY starting to remind me of LADY GAGA x Rihanna.

OH! & YOU KNOOOOOOW I HAD TO SHOUT OUT THE BONE BREAKERS! BIG UPS TO BROOKLYN. TOOK IT BACK TO THE BCAT DAYS BABY!

-tiffanasty

1 comment:

  1. THAT SONG IS FUCKING RETARDED!!
    LUVING THE LOOKS THO!
    & I ALWAYS SAY, NO1 DOES CRAZY LIKE GAGA..

    ReplyDelete